By participating in any of our classes in the "Teaching"section, you are directly supporting this ministry and
benefiting by adding to your home skills!
Why not host a cooking or sewing class for your next party?
We greatly appreciate your interest and referrals. Thank you for your support!
Copyright © TLC Squared - Re-Creating Homes One Family at a Time.
TLC Squared is a registered Non-Profit Organization with the State of Colorado. All rights reserved.
Use this message box to register!
Life Skills Classes:
- We plan, facilitate, and host home management essentials workshops during the year for groups of women, children and individuals.
- We also partner with local community organizations in need of assistance and offer to teach life skills to various demographics as time and opportunities become available.
By participating in any of these classes you are directly supporting this ministry.
We greatly appreciate your interest and referrals. Thank you for support!
Current Workshops Offered: Summer/Fall Group Sewing Classes (ages 8 +) start June 11, 2018.
1. Sewing Basics * - Participants will learn the basic skills for using a sewing machine (first class only) and have an opportunity to complete 1 - 2 projects during class time, depending on ability.
Classes include the use of gently used sewing machines, patterns & sewing notions.
All tools and fabric are included!
Mondays 11:45 – 2:00 pm
Wednesdays 11:45- 2:00 pm.
Choose your day! Reserve your spot by email today! Max class size is 4 participants.
Cost: $25 per person / class at time of registration
Discount Cost (Option 1): $45 per person (2 classes per person) at time of registration only
Discount: (Option 2) $65 (3 classes per person) at time of registration only
Discount: (Option 3) $85 (4 classes per person) at time of registration only
Discount: (Option 4) Additional $5 off per person / class for siblings (up to the max allowed per class of 4 students)
Requirements: Must email your reservation first. Next, turn in your completed registration and full payment 1 week before the first day of class. You will receive an official registration once we receive and confirm your email reservation. A second confirmation email will be sent out to you upon receipt of payment.
Winter sessions: Email reservation required. Full payment and registration must be turned in by first day of class.
Mondays - 11:45 am - 2:00 pm (must arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class)
January 15, 22, February 12, 19, 26
Wednesdays - 11:45 am - 2:00 pm (must arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class)
January 17, 24, February 14, 21, 27
Spring sessions: Email reservation required. Full payment and registration must be turned in by first day of class.
Wednesdays - 11:45 pm - 2:00 pm (must arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class)
None at this time.
Fridays - 11:45 pm - 2:00 pm (must arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class)
None at this time.
Please reserve your spot by emailing: Click here: Socorro@tlcsquared.org or go to the contact / events tab above.
After you email to reserve your spot(s) and receive confirmation, please mail your completed registration and payment prior to the first day of class to:
TLC Squared, PO. Box 621213, Littleton, CO 80162
Checks must be made payable to TLC Squared.
Any class fees paid will be fully refunded if participant withdraws more than one week prior to the first class. Class fees minus a $10 administrative fee per participant will be refunded, if participant cancels less than one week before the first day of class.
If TLC Squared cancels a class, participant will receive full refund, minus any class fees already incurred at $25 per class, per student.
Upon receiving your payment and registration, Socorro Gill will email you the address before the start of class, where the classes will be held in Littleton, CO.
2. Tamale Making Workshop **- Learn how to make Semi-homemade Mexican style tamales from scratch.
This is a great class for small women's groups and middle school to high school youth groups to build relationships while learning how to cook a delicious and festive meal for Christmas or New Years.
- This class requires a window of six hours of time.
- Minimum number of participants is 2. Max number of participants is 4 people for adults and 8 youth IF there are 2 chaperones for every 4 students. Chaperones do not count as "participant" so they do not need to give a suggested donation.
- Make your own tamales to eat the same day and take some to finish making at home.
- All materials and instruction will be provided.
- Upon registration and confirmation of class, a Tamale Making Workshop Information Kit will be provided with more details about the workshop.
** Suggested Donation of $30 per person
3. Home Budgeting- (Description coming soon!)
Upcoming Workshops: (TBD based on need and availability of resources)