2023 Copyright © TLC Squared Ministries, a registered 501(c)(3) and Colorado Nonprofit. Tax # 81-5023568 Your donation is fully tax deductible.
We're are currently seeking and collecting supplies for the making of Home Care Kits. Here is how you may help:
These are some items we are graciously accepting:
- New Nursery Cotton Fabric or Flannel Fabric for bibs and burp clothes.
- To see examples go to Joann's Fabrics online. Snuggle Flannel is preferred.
- Notebook Journals (5 x 7 preferred). You can find these online at the Dollar Tree for a great price.
- New quality pens. You can also find these at your local dollar store or get them while on sale during "School Supplies" sales
- Other NIB (new in box) miscellaneous mommy self care items like Chapstick or lipbalm.
- Individual packs of tissues and / or baby wipes
- Other mommy self and home care items, as they are made available through the generous donations of local businesses and other non-profits.
Any other suggestions? Send us an email via the contact tab and tell us how you can help!
Home Care Kits (HCK) are part of the Confessions of a Mother's Heart Ministry (COMH). They are given to new moms and continuing moms on an as needed basis or when the opportunity presents itself.
What is in a Home Care Kit?
- Invitation to attend a COMH or T n' T Event
- Socorro Gill’s personal Postpartum Depression (PPD) testimony and COMH book, containing her blogs.
- Leaflet(s) describing PPD; What to do if they identify with it and how to get help.
- Leaflets of information from local partnering organizations for family resources.
- Baby bib and burp cloth as hand sewn and provided by dedicated volunteers.
- A Notebook Journal
- Quality Pen
- Chapstick or lip balm
- Individual Kleenex Tissue pack and / or baby wipes
Goals of COMH Home Care Kits:
- Raise awareness of Postpartum Depression (PPD) in local communities;
- To invite women to attend events that provide mentoring opportunities as a woman and mom;
- Facilitate COMH events in order to bring hope of recovery and provide opportunities for effective parenting skills through one-on-one or peer group relationships.
How do I make a donation?
You may contact us for further directions OR you may send a check, made out to "Association of Christian Nonprofits" to:
TLC Squared Ministries
P.O. Box 621213
Littleton, CO 80162
For regular or one time online donations click on this button or the one below!
Tax deductible donations are gladly accepted in partnership through the Christian Ministry Alliance (formerly Association of Christian Nonprofits). To learn more about them click here !
We greatly appreciate your generous donations!
Thank you for support!