Tax deductible donations are gladly accepted in partnership through the Christian Ministry Alliance (formerly Association of Christian Nonprofits). To learn more about them click here !
2023 Copyright © TLC Squared Ministries, a registered 501(c)(3) and Colorado Nonprofit. Tax # 81-5023568 Your donation is fully tax deductible.
We’re looking forward to the following in 2023:
- Continuing to share the love of Christ and Connect families to local churches and biblical mental health resources through the distribution of Home Care Kits
- Continuing to steadily grow a stronger online ministry presence through a regular marketing strategy to reach more individuals/families who want our help.
- Attending the ACBC Conference – The Association of Christian Biblical Counselors is having their annual conference in southern California. We will receive continuing education for our counseling ministry.
Why give to TLC Squared?
Your financial and prayerful support will enable our family to reach more individuals and families in need of emotional and sound biblical support and counseling when we have regular office hours. When you give to TLC Squared Ministries you are not only supporting our mission-based ministry but also the families that can’t get support through traditional or even church-based counseling ministries. You will be helping us to put hands and feet on the ground, to share the love of Christ in a very tangible way, through a listening ear (online or in-person) and growing God’s kingdom on earth. Would you unite with us and be one of the “heart-to-heart” donors? Give whatever amount God puts on your heart to help us reach the hearts of the hurting souls!
If we do not receive enough donations this year to establish dedicated office hours, at least once a week, we will most likely have to more seriously consider dissolving this endeavor. In the meantime, I will continue to do what I can with the time God has given me. I would like to be the dedicated paid time staff to maintain and focus on continuing to build on the already existing church connections through the Home Care Kits. Even more importantly, I want to be available to individuals, especially moms who need a regular time to be ministered to through in person, phone call or Zoom peer counseling as they face similar issues to ours. Consider how you may still support this ministry.
Ways to Support TLC Squared:
1. You can make a one-time or recurring monthly tax-deductible donation today by going online to www.tlcsquared.org or by sending a check to TLC Squared at P.O. Box 621213, Littleton, CO 80162. Please make checks payable to TLC Squared.
2. You can become a sponsor! Have a resource to offer families? Are you a business owner who wants to empower families in your local community? Go to our website or contact us today to learn how you can partner with TLC Squared and become a Platinum ($3K), Gold ($2K), Silver ($1.5K) or Bronze ($500) annual sponsor today!
Blessings in Christ,
Troy and Socorro Gill
Instagram: @TLCSquaredministies and @Confessions_of_a_mothers_heart
Facebook: facebook.com/tlcsquared.org and facebook.com/Confessionsofamothersheart